Buckingham Park Today šŸ™‚



 I went with Nix to the meeting last night and I had such a good time. Nix did put my bed in the corner but it was clear to me that everyone there was very keen for me to go round the table and get cuddles off everyone. I finally went to sleep for the last fifteen minutes but not before I’d tried to escape through the open door and nearly given Nix a heart attack…again šŸ™„





It’s hot again today, Nix has been in the sea with Rita and her son Terry. Apparently it was a bit choppy and there’s always a bit of a drop where the sand starts which is okay if they are up to their knees at the time but not so funny if they are up to their waist. There was a lot of screaming and laughing so I think they had a good time. Terry had to help the two of them out because it’s harder going up a hill of pebbles than down especially when waves keep trying to knock you over. Rather miraculously they survived to tell the tale. 




This afternoon we have had a short walk in Buckingham Park. It was very hot but we walked under the trees so I stayed quite cool. We are going to Silver Sands later on for my last walk of the evening so I’m looking forward to that.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Apparently I’m Always in the Way