A Wander Into Town And Some Gardening šŸ™‚



 We had a busy morning this morning, well I say ‘we’ really it was just Nix as I was asleep for most of it. She was on welcoming duty and that means more than just welcoming, you have to do things like collecting the offertory and guiding people for communion. This meant I was on my own in my bed for the whole time but I only woke up once and Liz was there to give me a cuddle until Nix came back. Once we had our tea and biscuits in the church hall we went down to see Joy who hasn’t been very well so that was very nice. I was keen to get out in her garden but was prevented from doing so…by Nix šŸ˜•





This afternoon we have been for a walk into town. I do like that walk over the bridge and Nix always lets me decide where we will go and I always choose town and the churchyard. Nix will be going back over there this evening as there is a special service for finding a new vicar. We haven’t had a replacement vicar since Rev Andrew left so Nix thinks they need all the help they can get…from above šŸ˜‡šŸ™





The tide was right in this afternoon so all the houseboats were actually floating for a change rather than sitting on the sand. Nix took a photo as she thought the river looked really pretty. 





Tomorrow is a bank holiday so we have the whole day with nothing to do. It might be quite hot so we shall have to find a shady spot. 




We have a new clematis, it’s called Rouge (that’s French)  Cardinal and it’s going to grow by Jackie’s fence šŸ™‚ Nix seems very excited about this and also the fact she has picked enough beans for two meals šŸ™„

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Apparently I’m Always in the Way