We Think Summer Has Arrived…
We definitely think summer has arrived. This does cause us a bit of a problem because normally Nix and I would go in the car with the air con on and find a shady spot to walk. I’m not so confident getting in the car at the moment because my back legs gave way the other day and I nearly fell over. Nix says she will support me now but to be honest it’s all she can do to stand on her own two feet without having to support moi aussi. Sharon Prassa has sent us some exercises so we will let Bron look at those today and see if they might be helpful for me. Nix has also been looking again at the buggy thingies but she realised today that we couldn’t go out in one of those because it would be too hot in the summer. Thankfully today it was really windy and it kept me nice and cool.
This morning we had our usual Friday morning meditation and when we went over to the Parish Centre afterwards I lay straight down and went to sleep. I usually wait until after we’ve had our croissants but today I was a bit tired…I did wake up when the croissants arrived.
This afternoon we have just been round the block. Nix took some photos of us on our walk, not the most ‘scenic’ of photos but they have moi in them so I hope that you will like them.
Tomorrow being the fourth Saturday of the month means there will be a market in town which we shall visit and coffee and cake at the Parish Centre too. Nix says it doesn’t look as though it is going to be sunny at all in the morning so I think we’ll be okay.








Comments
Post a Comment