Lots Of Things To Do Today

 


Nix is having a lay down 🤣🤣🤣 Thing is she’s used to not doing a lot during the day and suddenly it’s like she has a job. I don’t mind, I just tag along minding my own business. 




We started the day very peacefully along the boardwalk and I wanted to do two blocks today. I was quite tired though when I got home and had a bit of a sleep in the garden.





After a short nap we headed over for communion and then straight round to the vicarage for Nix’s tuition on working the website. It didn’t go that well but Rev Jane seemed to know what she was doing so Nix will have another go with just her. Nix can do my blog so she’s sure she will be able to do it, just needs a bit of practise.


We had a short walk round the block and headed home to wait for my extra special mackerel to arrive. Almost as soon as it arrived we had to take off for the church hall to meet the man who is fixing a cupboard in there. Once he is finished Nix can lock up and then we can put our paws up for a couple of hours.





Not many photos today but Nix will add some that we took yesterday evening. She also took some more of her Sweet Peas and also the French beans. She thinks they are doing okay but they aren’t as high as they were on the gardening programme the other night. She said they look very healthy but I can see her going out there every morning looking for actual beans, she was bad enough with the Sweet Peas 🤣






Tomorrow we have nothing to do 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

For All Of Fripp’s Followers 🙂

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 😪