Fixing The Sound In Church
I’m sorry we’re a bit late today, we’ve been just a bit busy.
There were no accidents last night because I went out for my last walk quite late. We set out early this morning too because Nix had to get a urine sample to take in for Bron. Note to Nix, next time you take a urine sample make sure you screw the top on properly otherwise when it falls off the seat and on to the floor you are going to get it all over your hands when you pick it up. Thankfully there was enough left to test and we should get those results tomorrow. It is just to check if my urine is still too alkaline. I hope that I don’t have to take the tablets for ever because they are really big and I can taste them in the sausage. Apparently I was very funny when I walked in to the vets as I got straight on the scales π
This afternoon Jackie came round for a cuppa. I always think Nix is going to leave me when Jackie comes in so it was very nice that we were all able to relax in the garden. After Jackie left we went over to the church as Nix was meeting Kay her fellow churchwarden to look at the sound in the church. The microphone wasn’t working on Sunday and Nix didn’t know how to fix it so she wanted to find out for next time. It helps apparently if you have the volume turned up π
I had a bit of a fall when I was getting into the car. I was using my step but my back legs gave way a bit but I’m okay now. I think Nix might look at the buggies again so we don’t always have to go in the car.






Comments
Post a Comment