Buckingham Park Today πŸ˜‹



 You know how Nix was saying the other day that I had the constitution of an ox…well I think I might have let the side down. So Nix goes to bed last night and thinks she can smell wee. She gets out of bed and smells my bed which I don’t sleep on at night and she though it did niff a bit even though she only washed it last week. Anyway she wakes up this morning and sees me ‘loitering’ near her bed. I left the room and went outside and Nix decided to have her breakfast even though it was really early. As she walked back from the kitchen she noticed wet paw prints all over the floor. She couldn’t work out how my paws had got wet as it wasn’t raining and then she looked on the floor at the bottom of her bed. There were two big pools of ‘you know what’  and it had run under the bed. She checked my bed again and I’m afraid it was quite wet. It was so wet in fact it had gone right through it and into the bed underneath because as you know I do like a double donut bed. Everything has had to be washed and Nix had to pull her bed out and use this special stuff on the floor to get rid of the smell.  There is new bed linen on now and Nix is happy again…I think my beds will be dry for tonight so it’s clean sheets for me tooπŸ™‚ 






This afternoon we have been to Buckingham Park via the dreaded recycling centre to dump some rubbish. I made lots of new friends in the park and now we are home. Nix is expecting her red Valerians any minute and she will plant them under the new tree and put the shingle back and it will look very nice. We just checked to see where the driver is and he’s right next to Buckingham Park, we could have collected them off him 🀣





Tomorrow Jackie is coming for tea in the garden. We were going to go into town and round the churchyard but Nix thinks it will be too hot for me and Indie so best stay in the shade of the garden under the new parasol 😎


Guess what, our seal is back in the harbour and we think it might be the same seal who has visited for the last couple of years. She is called Riviere and she was first spotted in the river Adur back in May 2020. Guess where she’d come from…Belgium! There is this clever zoologist and he has been monitoring her movements. Someone locally took a photo yesterday of her with a fish she’d caught. I think she likes to show off a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ