Nix Is Growing Sweet Peas And I Am Eating Pellitory-on-the-Wall π
We’ve had a bit of a busy day today, well Nix has, I’ve been asleep for most of it. When we got to our Friday morning prayer and meditation there were lots of chairs in our way. We had to squeeze past them and we sat in a different place but it made a nice change. Tomorrow night apparently they have the Shoreham Oratorio Choir and they will be performing Brahms - Ein Deutsches Requiem which isn’t French but I suppose it’s quite close…I don’t think I shall be going π€
Today we have been over to Hove to pick up some bamboo canes for Nix’s sweet peas. She is planting them in a big pot this year because apparently there is too much shingle mixed in with the soil for her to plant them in the garden. This is her fault because when the intruder digs the garden up she is too lazy to separate the stones and just chucks it all back and now it’s a mess. It’s a good job that most of the plants are permanent so we don’t have to do much except water in the summer and we didn’t even have to do that last year because we had so much rain. The sweet peas are very tiny, I hope they grow okay because you know who’ll get the blame it they don’t.
We called in at the pet shop to get my special poo bags and I got a sausage to eat there and two to bring home. We then went for a walk in Wish Park which made a nice change and we just missed the rain too. We are home now and Nix has planted the Sweet Peas so if you’d all like to start praying that would be very helpful ππ
Jackie came for a cup of tea yesterday and she is going to come and sit with me while Nix gets her hair cut next week. I usually like to get up on the sofa and sit with her so Nix will have to remember to get my step ready as I can’t manage without it.
I thought you would like to see me eating the Pellitory-on-the-Wall which is good for my kidney stones.
Oh yes…Nix wants to know why I sleep in the bedroom all day and the lounge all night, she’s staring to get paranoid whatever that means π€£







Comments
Post a Comment