Lovely Sunset Walk…
So we had a rather lovely sunsetting walk last night, I stayed on my lead just in case there were any unruly Labrador owners around. I don’t think it was really late enough though for my final walk as I might have had a bit of an accident in the kitchen. I’m afraid Nix did step in it again but she did have her slippers on this time. Apparently though this means it gets walked all round the house and it takes longer to clean up and entails a mop and bucket which rarely see the light of day. There is a good side to all of this, we now have very clean floors π
We have had a wander down the river this afternoon. They have laid a new path which is much better as we used to get very muddy. I have a favourite spot under the flyover but Nix won’t let me go down there mainly because it’s fairly disgusting. I waited until we were almost at the other side and then when Nix wasn’t looking I quickly popped down there. I found something very yummy to eat and there was no way Nix could get to me…or so I thought. I’d completely forgotten that if she went back a bit there was more of a gentle slope which she could manage to walk down. I was put on my lead and made to return to the main footpath but I managed to eat most of whatever it was π
Tomorrow should be fun as it’s Good Shepherd Sunday and we have our church lunch in the hall. I think I might sleep through most of it as Nix is taking my bigger bed as we’ll be driving there…I think I shall be very comfortable.
Nix is getting her hair cut on Tuesday so she’s very excited about that. Talking of hair though I should tell you that I don’t have a lazy eye, I have a bit of hair that is hanging over my right eye which makes it look a bit weird. Nix will do something with it before the next photos.










Comments
Post a Comment