I’ve Been Left Home Alone



 Nix has been out without me twice today! This morning I knew she was going out and leaving me on my own. I usually sleep all morning but not if she’s going out. Anyway I got up on the sofa while she was gone, I didn’t need my step and I had my sulky face on when she got home. I don’t think she’ll be doing that again πŸ™‚





We had quite a nice walk at lunchtime which was a little earlier than normal. I didn’t think too much about it and rather annoyingly went straight to bed when we got back. I didn’t wake up for quite a long time and when I did, Jackie and Nix were having a cup of tea and Nix looked very guilty. Because I am super observant I did notice that Nix’s hair was shorter than usual and so I suspected she had been out without me…again! There was talk of Worthing and trying to find a parking space and I know her hairdresser is in Worthing so I rest my case…I was deserted twice in one day! 




Nix’s new clematis arrived to replace the one destroyed by the intruder last year. This particular plant was recommended by one of my fans but I can’t quite remember who it was. Anyway Nix is going to plant it in a bit pot which is apparently too high for the intruder to get on. I wouldn’t be too sure, I mean I managed to jump on the sofa this morning and normally I can’t get up there. I shall be keeping an eye open for illegal trespassers  πŸ˜‡




We have just had a walk down the beach and Nix must have been feeling guilty because I’ve been promised extra special walks over the next few days πŸ™‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ