Good Shepherd Sunday Today πŸ™‚

 


Well Nix has been quite busy today and I mainly slept. First of all at church we had a visit from archdeacon Martin as it is Good Shepherd Sunday. Nix rather enjoyed his sermon, it was about joining up dots apparently…I slept through it πŸ™‚ Rev Jane had asked Nix to take a photo of archdeacon Martin for our church newsletter. Kay our church warden had already asked him and so after the service he and Nix set off for the Good Shepherd banner at the front of church. As Nix was taking the photo someone from the congregation asked her if she’d like to be in the photo too. Nix was mortified and had to explain to the archdeacon that she is always taking photos for ‘her dog’s’ blog. Anyway he said he was happy to be in the blog so I shall get Nix to post the photo thankfully without her in it. 




After church we had our Good Shepherd lunch in the church hall. Nix had a veggie Shepherd’s Pie (of course) and afterwards there was rhubarb and apple crumble with custard made with rhubarb from Canon Tony’s allotment. I took centre stage in my bed in the middle of the room so I wasn’t really in anyone’s way and I slept pretty much right through. 





So apart from a walk before church and a walk after church I have just had one more walk to the beach. All in all I have probably slept for a lot longer than I’ve been awake but I have enjoyed my day. There were no accidents last night so I shall probably be getting another walk later on tonight just to make sure we are accident free again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ