Bit Of An Incident On The Beach This Morning πŸ˜”



 Hi Everyone

This might have to be quick because Rev Jane is coming round for coffee and a chat soon and then we have home group this evening so Nix has to get the chairs in and tidy up of course πŸ™‚




We wanted to tell you about an incident on the beach this morning. Nix had me on my lead because we were about to leave when this young black Labrador came running towards us. Nix shouted to the owner to ask her if she would please keep him away. We knew he was going to jump on me and my legs really aren’t very strong at the moment and I fall over quite easily. The owner completely ignored Nix and just started to walk very slowly towards us. By this time Nix had grabbed the Labrador by the collar because she didn’t want him jumping on me. He was really full on and I didn’t like it and I tried to tell him off but he wouldn’t take any notice. 




When the owner finally arrived she still didn’t get hold of her dog and said she didn’t know what all the fuss was about, he was ‘very friendly’. I have to say Nix was fuming and her wrist was hurting from trying to keep the dog away from me. Nix said, “I’ll tell you what all the fuss is about, my dog is 14, he has a neurological dysfunction, he had a fit the other day, he has no ball joint in one of his back legs and he has no balance. If he gets knocked over, he will have a job getting up. On top of that I’m nearly 80 and I’m trying to hang onto your dog because you can’t be bothered.” At this point she got hold of her dog and took him away, complaining that Nix was being ridiculous. 




Now I know that you’ll all be on our side, but I think Nix just needed to get it out of her system…she was really upset about it.  



Oh yes… she’s got a massive bruise on her knee from where she fell over the other day. She only noticed it when she tried to kneel for communion 🫒

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ