Southwick Hill Today 🙂



It is like a summer’s day here today and I am very happy. We went to the beach this morning but this afternoon we have been to Southwick Hill, one of my favourite places. I must say though it made me a bit more tired than it used to and as for Nix, she couldn’t even keep up with me. We didn’t go as far as normal as we’re both getting on a bit but I still had a really good time. There was a lovely big puddle to cool off in and I could have sworn Nix told me to get in it. Apparently she told me not to get in it but it’s not my fault if I’m deaf and can’t hear her properly. 






Nix has gone a bit mad in the sunshine! She’s cleaned the bird bath out and done all the washing which is hanging on the line. She’s also scrubbed a lot of the paving stones and done some pruning. I think we can safely assume she is feeling much better. Amazing really as I woke her up at 4am this morning demanding to be let out in the garden and then just sat there…I don’t see a problem myself. 





We’re very sad today because the lifeboat crew and the helicopter were called out yesterday afternoon and they found the body of a young man on the beach down by the big stones where we walk. We are so sorry for his family and we want to send our love and care to them. He was only 19 and had been reported missing…his name is Lewis 😪





Today we are very grateful for our health, Nix says God has been looking after us 🙂✝️ Speaking of God we’re going to the sunrise Easter Sunday service tomorrow on the beach so we’re really looking forward to that. We have to be there by 6am!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs