We Met Up With Barney Today

 


This morning was very exciting as we went to meet my old friend Barney. We used to walk together when we all lived in Hove and we are very good friends. Barney always used to want me to play but as you know I don’t really do that…he is nearly twelve now so he wasn’t so bothered. I think Nix found an old video of us up on Devils Dyke speaking of which Nix said we might go there next week if we have a sunny day but that doesn’t look very likely at the moment.






I think this is going to be a very short blog today as I  feel like sleeping for a bit longer. I might just arise to have my lunch and as it doesn’t look very nice out, I might as well go back to sleep. As you know Nix’s life isn’t very interesting so I can’t see her having much to write about. 



For your information I did get up and have my lunch and Nix had three giant prawns for me as an extra treat. They were in her fish pie and she doesn’t like them…I do, I love them. 


Going back to bed now 😴

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚