Very Wet And Windy But I Got Cake 😋

 I’ve had cake today and custard cream biscuits. It was Rev’d Andrew’s last day at our church and so of course he got cake. It’s always big enough to share round all of the congregation so there was plenty for me. It’s very sad to see him go because I quite like him but I didn’t mind so much as it meant there was plenty of cake. Nix took tissues because she thought she might cry. I prayed really hard that she wouldn’t because this is not a good look for her. When she cries, which is rarely thankfully, the water doesn’t come out of her eyes, it comes out of her nose and it’s not a good look. I have mentioned this in passing but she says she can’t help it which is no excuse as far as I am concerned 🙄



We haven’t really been anywhere other than church because it has really been raining a lot and it’s very windy. We set off for our afternoon walk just now and Nix decided we should go anticlockwise round the block which includes the beach. This is because our winds are mainly coming from the south west but today, just as we hit the beach the wind was coming from the east and that was the direction we were walking. It was horrible, I got soaked and every time I stopped to eat something I got moved on by Nix. 



We are home now, I’ve been dried off, I’ve had my lunch, I’ve had my medication and now I’m going to bed 🙂😴



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs