Very Cold Today But I Got Some Rhubarb and Apple Cake 😋

 


We’ve had a quietish day today. This morning the boardwalk was very slippy and it was freezing cold so we didn’t stay out too long. I did however find this massive dogfish, nice and fresh. I had to put my paw on it to hold it steady while I had a good old munch. It was so yummy but for some reason when we got home Nix was running around the bungalow screaming every time I went anywhere near her…apparently I really really stank. 



We hadn’t been home too long when we headed into town for the Artisan’s market. We stopped off at the Parish Centre for tea and rhubarb and apple crumble cake which was rather yummy. It might have just had the edge on the dead dogfish. 






Nix and I have been lazing around for the rest of the afternoon but we have just been out for a walk down the beach. I stayed on my lead because that fish was still there. It would seem I’m the only one who’s interested, not even the foxes want it and they’ll eat anything. Nix says she’s taking her rubber gloves tomorrow so she can get it bagged up. It won’t fit in a poo bag, Nix will have to take a small bin liner with her and then she will throw it away!!!



Nix has washed the bed I take to church so the only other bed in the lounge is the orthopaedic one. I don’t much like it but if I want to keep an eye on Nix it’s my only choice. Once I’m certain she’s not going out again I shall transfer to one of my donut beds in the bedroom 😴






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs