That Yummy Fish Was Still Around This Morning π
You know that big treat I had yesterday, the one I started in the car and finished when I got home…well it didn’t stay down for very long, about an hour and then it came back up again…in Nix’s hallway. She said it was absolutely disgusting and took her ages to clean up and now it looks like I won’t be getting that one again and that’s really annoying because I really enjoyed it π
To tell you the truth Nix isn’t really sure whether that smelly old fish head I found yesterday might have caused the problem. I don’t think so because as you know I frequently find some and it’s never made me poorly before. Anyway I found the same old fish head this morning and managed a couple of mouthfuls before Nix got it off me by tricking me. I bet I won’t be poorly today though because I really do like those fish heads and they definitely agree with me. As soon as we got to the beach this morning I could smell that fish. I can go quite fast when I want to and Nix can’t keep up. She knew where I was going but couldn’t do anything about it. Apparently I smelled really bad and she wouldn’t have me on her lap. Luckily I drink lots of water so my face will soon be clean.
This afternoon we had another wander down the beach and guess what…that old fish head was still there. I can’t believe I let Nix trick me again and I lost it after a couple of bites. I’m now banned from her lap again for the rest of the day.
We got in the car when we got home from our walk to go into Shoreham and Nix thought she’d taken a video of me going up my new step but then realised she hadn’t pressed the right button. I got my photo taken in the car instead and I have also posed for a couple of photos indoors, I bet you can almost smell me from where you are π




Comments
Post a Comment