I’ve Still Got The Trembles…
Today has been wet, wet, wet! We got very wet this morning, then we got very wet at lunchtime and then just as we’d dried off we got very wet again on our way to the vicarage. Nix is doing the Lent course with Rev’d Jane so it was very nice to see Gracie of course because that’s where she lives. Trouble is Gracie had a bed and some toys and I was pretty desperate to get at those toys. I probably wasn’t as well behaved as I was last night at the PCC meeting because there I went straight to sleep in my bed. There was nothing interesting there at all once the biscuits were finished so nothing else to do except sleep. The vicarage was a different story altogether of course because there were Gracie smells and beds and toys…it was all a bit too much. I did go to sleep eventually after one bid for freedom to the next rom where all Gracie’s toys were. She very kindly let me play with one and I didn’t do any surgery on it at all ๐
Tomorrow looks like it might be quite dry and we have absolutely nothing to do all day. Nix is thinking about where we might go where it won’t be too muddy but that only really leaves the beach and apparently I’m so annoying these days she doesn’t want to go there too often. It’s not my fault if there are dead fish all over the place and it’s not my fault if they are always down the beach by the sea. Nix doesn’t need to come charging after me to try and get me on my lead, she should just leave me to it. She says she can’t see me from where the benches are and she doesn’t want to be standing there like a lemon while I tuck in. To be honest she really shouldn’t be rushing over those pebbles, she looks like she’s about to have a heart attack by the time she gets to me ๐
Nix is going to speak to Bron tomorrow because I am trembling a bit more. I don’t tremble at all when we’re out unless we stop to talk to someone and then I tremble if they say hello to me. The rest of my walk I really enjoy, especially on the beach ๐ When we get home I usually bark a bit to get Nix to play with me and then I go to bed. I do sleep for quite a long time and when I get up I start to tremble again. I’m not hurting anywhere so I’m not sure why I do it but it doesn’t bother me.
Nix says I look a bit sad with my wet hair but I’m never sad ๐







Comments
Post a Comment