It’s My Gotcha Day Today πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

 


It’s my Gotcha day today. Twelve years ago Nix drove from London to Folkestone to collect me from my breeder. I was born in France but I had lived in Monaco for the first two years of my life. My owner decided he couldn’t keep me as he was leaving me all day on my own which I didn’t like and so I went back to my breeder in France. Nix saw that I was looking for a home and she had just lost her Billy Beardie but she thought it impossible as I was so far away. When Nix spoke with my breeder she said she was coming to the UK for Crufts and she could bring me over. The rest as they say is history πŸ™‚ I did try to kill the cat on the first night and that didn’t go down too well and I was completely untrained…bit of a nightmare I understand πŸ˜‰



Anyway I’m still here which is a miracle Nix says and I must admit I am very happy. I do feel a bit bad about Nix having to use all her savings to keep me well but what else would she spend it on…oh she’s just shouted out, “holidays and food” 🀣🀣🀣



The photos are a bit old so they’re not very good but thanks to Christine Lavabre who owned my brother, we do have some puppy photos. 






Today we have been to Brooklands Park for a treat. It didn’t rain but it was very muddy. We even went into the cafΓ© which is usually full so that was very nice…I shared a pastry with a Nix. 





Bron my vet has been away this week so we won’t hear from her now until Monday. I’m fine but my trembling has got a bit worse so Nix just wants to check me out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs