Fish And Chips Last Night 😋

 


Nix woke up really early this morning, probably because she ate too much of the fish and chips last night and didn’t save enough for me. I think she thought she would get away with lazing around in the lounge listening to The Archers but no, I think not. I may be deaf but I definitely know when she gets up because she wafts around and that causes a breeze which is what wakes me up. I like to sit and stare and I usually win because Nix can’t stand it. She knows if she doesn’t get up and get dressed and take me out I’ll start barking 🙂



It’s very windy today, we nearly got blown over on the beach this morning so we came home quite quickly. I went straight to bed because I was lacking in sleep with Nix getting up so early. Yes I know I don’t have to get up too but it’s hard to sleep with Nix crashing around. When we got home Nix discovered the bird bath had blown over…that’s how strong the winds have been because it’s made out of really heavy stone. 




This afternoon we have been over the bridge into town. We went through the churchyard and took a short cut to the pet shop. I didn’t think they were as friendly as usual, I didn’t get a stroke and more importantly I didn’t get a treat.  Nix did get me some more of the Coya freeze dried meat which I have sprinkled on my dry food. She never really wanted to feed me kibble but it’s all I can have now and actually don’t tell her but I really like it. It’s even better of course with the dried meat on it. I got beef, chicken and fish 😋





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs