Can You Believe It’s Still Raining πŸ˜•☔️



 Yes it’s still raining even though it wasn’t meant to be today. Nix is really fed up with it now. I’m not so bothered as everything is done for me. I get my coat put on and I get dried off when we get home. Nix puts clean throws on my beds to blot up any damp and I usually go straight to sleep. 




I’ve been enjoying my walks to the beach, I don’t mind not having to negotiate that step to get in the car. I also don’t mind the edibles I find down there. This afternoon I ate an entire whelk egg cloud. These are very yummy though Nix says they are disgusting. I love the way they squeak when I chew into them, it makes Nix feel sick. Apparently if you want to be really eco friendly you can use them as washing up sponges like the sailors used to. Nix refuses to even think about this πŸ™‚



Nix was reading that the National Trust are going to erect some 3’ poles for us boy doggies to wee up. Apparently it’s to protect the historic buildings and the old trees. I never heard of a house or a tree falling over due to dog pee but then I’m just a dog so what would I know…I shan’t be using them πŸ˜‰





We have our usual Friday morning coffee and croissants tomorrow so I’m looking forward to that. Let’s hope it’s not raining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs