Bit Muddy Today



 After our morning walk I was expected to go to sleep while Nix went out for half hour. Nope, I’m not having that, I knew she wanted to go out so I went to sleep until five minutes before she was due to leave and then I woke up. I got to go too but I did have to sleep in the car while she did her thing. I like that, it’s cosy in the back and it’s better than staying home on my own. Nix could keep an eye on the car so she didn’t worry though she did rush back when she’d finished but I was fast asleep. 



This afternoon we have been to Buckingham Park which was a bit muddy but I still had a good time. I had a stand off with another dog, Nix thought we were going to be there all day. I’ve now got muddy paws and it’s the PCC meeting this evening which I shall be attending though I shan’t be voting. If there’s anything dog related on the agenda I expect I’d be voting then πŸ™‚






It’s Nix’s Lent course starting tomorrow and she’s meant to have read the first two chapters of a book. That’ll need a miracle, Nix isn’t much of a reader because she can never remember anything she’s read the previous day. She does seem to be enjoying it or maybe annoyed by it but there is a lot of highlighting going on. 







Tomorrow it’s going to rain all day and be very windy. It a good job we don’t have to go anywhere…except for my walks of course πŸ™‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ