Been To The Pet Shop And Got Some Very Nice treats



 I’ve had quite a busy day today though I think I might have slept through most of it. I was awake for my early morning walk on the beach and I’m happy to say that it looks like the shingle shifters have gone. They have flattened the beach out so now it’s a lot easier to get at the yummies further down by the seaπŸ˜‹ 



We hadn’t been home long when we set out again for church. I had to wear my pink woolly jumper as all my other coats were wet as it hasn’t stopped raining. It wouldn’t be my choice for church, it’s a bit too feminine for my liking but then we are an ‘inclusive church’ so I probably fitted in very well 🀣





Cherry the puppy was there, she is very well behaved for someone so young. I’m not sure why she was getting custard creams in the church hall when I wasn’t…oh hold on, Nix is saying to tell the truth. Okay I might have had one custard cream all to myself but then I’m a lot bigger than Cherry. 




After church we went straight over to the pet shop as we’d run out of treats. When I say ‘we’ obviously I mean Nix. I would never run out of treats, they are very important to me but Nix kept forgetting to get them. I was allowed to choose one and take it into the car with me. By the time we got home five minutes later I’d eaten half of it…it’s all gone now. The rest are in Nix’s pocket so she can get me to pose for photos. 





This afternoon we had a stroll into town as the sun had suddenly come out. We saw lots of friends and I got to eat lots of the Pellitory-of-the-wall to help with my kidney stones. Nix was a bit sad to look at the vicarage and know that Rev Andrew won’t be there for much longer but she’s happy he’s going to look after people in hospital which he will be very good at. 




I am very excited that I am going to meet Stormy Girl next month. Graham is visiting some friends nearby and they are going to come and see us too. I shall be able to show her where I go for my walks and where all the dead fish are πŸ˜‹





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ