We Got A Visit From Jackie, Catherine and Indie 🙂



 Nix has been defrosting the fridge/freezer for what seems to be a lifetime. Her own fault, she didn’t close the freezer door properly last night so it all melted over night and then she pushed the door closed this morning and it all froze up again. She could hardly get the door open then so she’s had to completely de freeze the whole thing. Anyway it’s all done now and she’s feeling very pleased with herself but the amount of ice that came out of that freezer was very scary. 




This afternoon we went for a wander into town and a mooch round the churchyard. One of the charity shops won’t let dogs in any longer and Nix wondered why. She asked in one of the other shops and they said there’d been ‘an incident’ but wouldn’t say what. It’s driving Nix mad now because she really wants to know🤣 




This afternoon we have had a visit from Jackie and Catherine and Indie too of course. I helped myself to a fairy cake that was on the coffee table because I work on the theory that if it’s within reach then it’s available. Apparently it doesn’t work like that, I have no idea why 🤔 Indie told me off for getting too close to Catherine and I’m wondering if I’m meant to be acting like that…is that what dogs do. I think you can definitely teach an old dog new tricks so I’m willing to learn. Nix said I’m having withdrawal symptoms since the BCJ moved away and just looking for trouble. 



Tomorrow we are going to the recycling centre with some stuff Nix has cleared out so hopefully as we’ll be in the car we might go for a walk somewhere with grass. The beach is lovely but I do miss the grass especially when it’s really muddy 🙂



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs