Vets This Morning For My Flush



 I forgot to tell you yesterday that I was going for my flush this morning. We managed to make it on time but it was very foggy. The good thing about the fog was that Nix wasn’t able to see the actual cliffs. She said just knowing they were there was enough to put her stomach in a knot but she was very brave. Bron wasn’t going to do a culture or bloods this time as everything’s been fine recently but after I had my procedure she was just a little worried as my wee was a bit cloudy and when she withdrew the special needle (which doesn’t go in my skin) there was a little bit of blood. Because of my history of Autoimmune Thrombocytopenia she thought it was best to check my platelets. She is also going to get a culture done just to be on the safe side.  





On the way home from seeing Bron we called in to see Caroline an old friend from church in London. She lives in Saltdean now which is very near the vets and her dog Lottie goes to see Bron as well. When we got there Lottie was out with a dog walker but she arrived home just in time to get her photo taken. I think she was surprised to find me asleep on the floor 🙂




Bron just called and my platelets are fine but we shall have to wait a while for the culture results. I am also a little anaemic but that probably goes with my kidney issues and Bron isn’t worried, it’s just a bit borderline at the moment and she will keep an eye on it. 



Not too much news today as we spent most of it travelling. Now we are home I like sleeping in my small bed with my head on the floor. Nix thinks it’s weird, I think it’s normal 🙂



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs