Tea With Jackie and Indie 🙂

 


We had a very nice home group last night, Nix says it’s nice to have lots of visitors. I usually go to bed once everyone has arrived but last night I stayed in the lounge to keep everyone company. Nix says I’m a bit clingy at the moment and she’s a bit worried about that but the truth is I’m nosey and don’t want to miss anything. 




I think a lot of the UK got a big storm yesterday but we didn’t get any of it, in fact it was rather a nice day. This morning however the sea was very rough. It was a bit strange because there wasn’t even any wind but the waves were big. It’s amazing how many silly dog owners let’s their dogs get very close to the waters edge. It only takes one wave Nix says so I’m not allowed to go too close especially if the tide is coming in. 



We had fun this afternoon as we went out with Jackie and Indie. To tell you the truth I was ready to go out earlier and I tried the stare but it didn’t work but I didn’t mind too much as I went back to sleep. After we stopped at the café for tea and eggs on toast for Nix we headed over to the churchyard. Indie and I like it there but the plan was to go on to the pet shop as well to buy me treats and to weigh me. Unfortunately the pet shop has a vets and a dog groomers attached to it both of which Indie has visited and so she is not keen. We weren’t sure whether she would come in with me but she didn’t mind at all and came straight in. We both got weighed, I was just over 20kg which is perfect. We are waiting to hear back from Bron now about when I should go in for my flush.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs