Quiet Day Today, Lazy Mooch on the Beach πŸ™‚



 Well we’re having a very quiet day today. We had quite a late night last night because Nix had her PCC meeting and of course I go too. We got absolutely soaked on the way there but I didn’t mind. I had my raincoat on so it was mainly my head and my legs…I still fell asleep as soon as we got there. When I’m in my bed I like to lay my head on the floor, I do that even in the big beds. 




Today we have just been to the beach for a mooch around. Nix snuck out to the post office while I was asleep, she thinks I didn’t notice but I did, just couldn’t be bothered to do anything about it. When Nix does go out she never stays out for long so I am quite happy in fact I quite like being in charge of the house.




Nix thinks she might have clicked on a button on Facebook because she’s suddenly got lots of notices saying a lot of people have accepted her request to follow moi. Honestly as if people need to be asked but anyway she says sorry if it’s been annoying for everyone. I told her people would be honoured to be asked if they wanted to follow me, I mean they’re not going to say no are they πŸ˜‡



Nix is busy sorting out lots of things to put on Ebay, she’s on a ‘knock that wall down’ mission πŸ™„

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ