Lancing Ring Today and the Beach 🙂

 First of all I am absolutely fine. The guy on the beach yesterday didn’t really kick me with the toe of his boot, he sort of thrust his boot between me and his dog. It didn’t hurt me at all so no one needs to worry…I’m a toughie as I’m sure you all know. Nix says we won’t be going to the beach on a warm Sunday in future, we’ll stick to the Downs.



We’ve had a quiet day today as Nix had washing and stuff to do. We meandered down the boardwalk this morning which was very nice and it was lovely and warm but not too hot. There was no sign of the black Labrador thank goodness though I feel we could be friends, he seemed to like me. 




After lunch we intended to visit the Lancing ring by the dew pond but all the roads were closed off. We ended up at the lower part of the Ring which means a very big climb to get to the top. We only made it half way up as it was quite hot by then and Nix was panicking when I decided to go my own way. We did discover a new doggy exercise area which is probably fun if you’re a bit younger but I didn’t bother. 




I did just persuade Nix to take another short walk along the beach as it is such a lovely day. I hope you like all the pics.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs