It’s Bennu Day Today πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

 Well it would appear I am no longer Nix’s ‘little pot of gold’ as there was a small incident on the beach just now. When I say small it was obviously big enough to upset Nix and for that I am truly sorry. Thing is we don’t normally go to the beach on Sundays because a lot of weird dogs turn up but today Nix wanted to be home to watch some bits of an asteroid thingy land in the Utah desert. She is very excited about this because scientists will be able to learn a lot about the formation of our planets. Nix thinks they should probably just ask the Creator but never mind if it keeps them busy. 



Anyway… the incident…it wasn’t good. It all started with Nix heading down the beach to take photographs of the sea and what she thought looked like angel wings in the sky. She thought I was following her but when she turned round she saw I was headed back to the boardwalk. There was this massive black Labrador with massive you know whats if you know what I mean. I think I go a bit mad when I see/smell this and I did launch myself at him. I only wanted to mount him but Nix said this is unacceptable behaviour. Anyway, by the time Nix had got up the beach I had fallen over twice and the owner had kicked me in my side. Nix was shouting at him to stop and was saying that I wasn’t nasty and wouldn’t bite. She eventually made it to me and put me on my lead and I’ve been marched home. My back legs don’t work properly at the best of times and Nix said that I was an idiot to try and jump on the dog. Now I’ve got a limp and my side hurts a bit where the man kicked me. Nix is really upset, especially as he kicked me on the side of my port. I’ve decided to go to bed and leave her to her asteroid watching. I shall have to go and see auntie Bron my vet tomorrow and be checked out.



So…just the one photo of me from this morning I’m afraid though there is one of the ‘angel wings’ and one of the asteroid. It’s called Bennu and the scientists will get information from it from 4.5 billion years ago. Its apparently a ‘journey back to our origins 🫒 It’s a bad tempered old thing too and could crash into our planet one day in the future 🫒



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs