I’m in the Bad Books π
So my name is Fripp Cuthell and I am an addict. I am addicted to digging, I just can’t help myself. I’m sorry for fooling all of you into thinking there was an intruder, that was very bad of me. I am now attending weekly meetings in Nix’s garden where I am receiving a weird sort of therapy which involves water from the hose. I have also learned a special prayer that I have to say every morning. It goes like this…
‘God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.’
Now I don’t see any mention in there of hosepipes do you so I’m beginning to wonder. Just to be on the safe side Nix has surrounded the trachelospermum with plant pots so I can’t get near it. Nix has been growing it for four years and it flowered for the first time this year, just a few, nix is expecting it to be covered in flowers next year and she says she won’t be responsible for her actions if I kill it.
I’ve had walks today but the atmosphere has been ‘cool’ to say the least. Nix did take some photos of me because she said you all like to see them but if it was up to her she wouldn’t have bothered…she’s really mad this time, I think I’ve gone too far and I’m not sure she will ever forgive me.
I’m looking forward to the PCC this evening where people will be happy to see me and there will be biscuits.







Comments
Post a Comment