Hove Park Today πŸ™‚



 I did not like last night, there were flashing lights in the sky and they wouldn’t stop. I was so scared even digging up the floor didn’t help and I might have wee’d myself a bit. Nix said she had never seen thunder and lightning like it because it was constant. I think there might be a video from the camera at the old fort…Nix will look for it.


https://fb.watch/n85F2TJtIK/


Before we went to bed last night we took a walk into town over the footbridge. Nix thought it might tire me out and I would sleep through the storm…no chance. We walked all through the churchyard and I ate some Pellitron. Nix stood in front of a lamp and it made a spooky shape on the wall of the church. Anyway it was just getting dark and the bridge was all lit up and it looked very pretty. There weren’t any tables outside the restaurants because everyone was expecting the storm. 




This afternoon we had a treat to make up for last night and we drove over to Hove Park. I really like it there because there is a cafΓ© and sometimes I get cake but we didn’t stop today in case it started raining. We walked all round the park and now we are home and I’m resting up. It hasn’t rained at all this afternoon and it’s not meant to this evening either so hopefully I won’t get scared.




Oh yes, Nix found out some info on the plane that landed in someone’s back garden in town. Apparently the pilot was a brain surgeon and guess what, he didn’t refuel for his journey home and so he ran out. First one engine stopped, then the other and so he headed for the railway track as he thought it the only safe place to land. He almost made it, the house he wrecked was next door to the track. No one was hurt by the way…he was apparently sitting on the garden wall when the emergency services arrived. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ