Heritage Open Days Festival



 It’s been very hot today so we haven’t been too far. This morning we took a walk up the boardwalk before it got too hot. Nix actually took a photo of the boardwalk without me on it because she thought it looked ‘arty’ πŸ™„ I have tried to explain that in general, people would prefer a photo of the boardwalk with me on it πŸ™‚



Just before lunch we went up to the old fort to watch the Heritage Open Days Festival…that was very interesting. There were a lot of old fashioned armoured vehicles which I should have like to inspect but it was too hot and there were also lots of soldiers dressed in WW1 uniforms. We stayed in the shade while we had a look round, Nix took some photos for you to see. 







This afternoon we went to the river so I could cool off and then we came home across the Rec. It wasn’t very busy because I expect everyone was on the beach. Nix might go for a ‘swim’ later when the tide goes out a bit. 





We have over one hundred olives on our two olive trees, shame Nix can’t stand them…



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ