Busy Day Today…



 Well Nix is being very lazy this afternoon. She’s cleaned the oven and is very pleased with herself. Having said that it’s the first time in the five years we’ve lived here so it’s about time. She has discovered that a pumice stone gets all the burnt food off, even if it has been there for five years. You heard it here first ny friends, pumice stone and water, Nix says it’s like a miracle 🙂 



We had our usual walk up the beach this morning. There’s a yacht moored out there at the moment, apparently it’s broken down and they are waiting for someone to fix it. Nix couldn’t see it of course 🫢



Later on this morning we took a trip to Buckingham Park and had a look at the really old sweet chestnut tree. It’s at least a hundred years old but some say it’s nearer two hundred. That’s very old, even older than Nix 🤣



This afternoon we had another walk down the beach and I persuaded Nix to take me over the footbridge to the churchyard where my favourite snack grows. To do this I just put the brakes on and refuse to budge when we get to the end of our road. Everyone usually stares and so Nix gives in. 



Oh yes I forgot, we did get a short walk down the river earlier but there were MAMILs aplenty and so I had to stay on my lead😕



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs