We’ve Been Back to Hove Park Today…
Nix’s new hat arrived from the US so thanks to Judi Carlton for making her so happy, it’s a lovely birthday present. I know that her hair annoys her in the wind so now she’s got a hat to wear to keep it out of her face. She’s been trying to take a photo of herself wearing it where she looks a lot younger than she is… might be a long wait ๐ซข
I’ve been wearing my ‘deaf dog’ thingy today and I quite like it. Lots of people want to fuss me but now they take their time and wait until I’m looking before they stroke me. This way it’s not such a shock. There are some funny comments when I’m off my lead and Nix is wearing it round her neck…I mean it was asking for trouble really ๐คฃ
This afternoon we have been to Hove Park. It’s the only bit of Hove that we miss so it was nice to go back there. Nix does keep a close eye on me when I’m off my lead but today I managed to get into a clump of bushes before she could stop me. She did try to get in too but there were low branches and nettles so she had to turn back. She needn’t have worried, I came out the same way I went in…this time ๐คฃ
We have no home group this evening so I’m angling for an extra walk, the sun is out and a meander down the river would be reasonably acceptable ๐





Comments
Post a Comment