Strange Tapping Noise in the Church 😱

 Funny old day today. When we went out early it was very nice, not too hot and not too cold…perfect weather.  When we went out a bit later to the church it was all cloudy and quite cold. I slept while Nix did a bit of cleaning but there was a scary moment when Nix could hear tapping and couldn’t work out where it was coming from. Eventually she realised it was a little girl standing outside the church and tapping on the window. Nix tapped back and they waved at each other. I think maybe she could see all the toys in there. 



We’ve been to Brooklands this afternoon and they still haven’t finished the cafΓ© πŸ˜•There is a horesebox selling tea and coffee but no drizzle cake so we didn’t bother and it was getting hot again. I did manage a paddle in the lake which has been out of bounds because some fish had died but it seems it’s okay now. I have a new trick which I find amusing. As you know Nix spends most of our walk thinking she’s going to lose me. This is all because I like to get in the undergrowth when she’s not looking and then she can’t see me. That was getting a bit boring so now I have a new ‘annoying habit’ πŸ™‚I walk just behind her and wait for her to turn round to look for me. She always looks over her right shoulder and so I sprint forwards on the left so I am in front of her. I promise you she never gets it right. She looks everywhere behind her, can’t see me and starts to panic. “Now where are you?” is the usual remark and someone will always ask, “Is that who you’re looking for? And there I am, right in front of her…ha ha I love doing that…needs to go to Specsavers 🀣🀣🀣




Nix has had her hair cut and she is very please thank goodness because it’s too hot for a hat at the moment.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ