Last night was horrible, I was very scared because the sky kept lighting up. Apparently it was very noisy too but I couldn’t hear that. Nix put the light on and sat with me but every time she went back to bed I jumped up and started to dig. I dug in the bathroom, my favourite place and I dug in the corner of the bedroom. In the end Nix was desperate to get back to sleep so she put my collar and lead on me and went back to bed and every time I starred digging she gave a bit of a tug. We were up for quite a few hours, Nix wasn’t amused because she was tired from all the galivanting over the last few days and she just wanted to go to sleep. Eventually all went quiet but unfortunately it was almost time to get up.
It’s been raining on and off today so apart from our trip to church when it was nice and sunny, we’ve only been round the block. We did take in a bit of the beach but I had to stay on my lead because it was a bit busy and as you know I don’t hear too well these days. In fact Nix has decided to get me something to go on my lead that says I’m a deaf dog because people often pet me from behind and because I can’t hear them comimg it gives me a bit of a shock. I think Nix should get one because she couldn’t hear most of the church service today and she missed Derek’s sermon but she’s watched it online now, very good it was too π
Nix is getting her hair cut tomorrow which is a birthday gift from Tracy. She’s also going to try and cash Ginny’s American money order because she’s discovered there’s a Western Union near the hairdressers. If all goes well she will buy a new pair of earrings as she lost one weeks ago and she’s been walking round just wearing the one…embarrassing at her age π






Comments
Post a Comment