Kathleen and Marshall Have Gone Off on Their Cruise π³️
I’m not sure but I think we’ve done with all the socialising now. Last night we went out with Kathleen and Marshall for dinner and everyone seemed to enjoy their food. When we got home the humans watched an episode of The Vicar of Dibley and then our guests headed off to their hotel. Nix and I would like to thank Kathleen and Marshall for their generosity both to Nix and myself and wish them bon voyage on their cruise.
This morning Tracy came to visit and we all went for a walk into town. Nix and Tracy had scrambled eggs on toast and I got the dogs water bowl poured over me to help me keep cool. Note to Nix, if you pour water over a Beardie they are going to shake regardless of whether their are other humans having their breakfast nearby.
Nix is very pleased with herself as she managed to buy the last cheap dry robe from the Cancer Reasearch charity shop. It was very cheap, Nix thinks it’s because the pocket isnt quite in the middle π I expect she’ll want to be modelling it so stand by for photos. She hasn’t been near the sea yet so the ‘modelling” will probably take place in the lounge…






Comments
Post a Comment