Tea and Biscuits With Frances and Rusty…

 Hi everyone, (from Nix) 

Thank you so much for so many birthday greetings. I have looked at every one and hopefully ‘liked’ them all but it will be impossible for me to reply to everyone as there are hundreds. It really meant a lot to me and I can’t thank you enough…love from Nix xxx



Right Fripp here and let’s get on with the blog now. I had to let Nix have the first words as she’s too lazy to post on her own blog…oh hold on, she doesn’t have one 🤣🤣🤣





We’ve been to visit Frances and Rusty this afternoon, Frances is a friend from church and one of the café volunteers and she lives up near the old fort. She wanted Nix to let me off my lead but that was never going to happen so I remained tethered. It’s not my fault if I get over excited in new places but I really do need to investigate every room and empty any rubbish bins etc. The garden looked very inviting too, lot of stones to dig up and foxes in the corner. I did go to sleep in the end but I feel I’ve been thwarted in my endeavour to investigate the entire house and make sure all was hunky dory 🙂 I also missed out on tea and biscuits. 





We are home now and Nix is cooking her dinner. I use the term ‘cooking’ very loosely indeed as she’s basically sticking something in the oven to heat up. I want to go in the garden but she says no because then she’ll have to keep an eye on me and she just wants to ‘sit in the lounge in peace’ She’s talking about knocking the wall down between the two rooms so she can sit in the lounge and still see out into the garden but that would entail her sleeping in the spare bedroom permanently and there wouldn’t be enough room for all my beds. Thinking about it I could have then spread out in the lounge…that could work 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs