Quietish Day Today 🙂

 Some lady with a curly dog asked Nix if I was a sheepadoodle this morning. I think Nix might have snorted as she said no 🙂



We set out later than usual and there were more dogs on the beach, some of them I’ve never met before. There seem to be lots of curly dogs which is slightly annoying because with my diminished eyesight I keep thinking they are the BCJ…I can hope I suppose. A rather spiteful border collie really had a go at me when I tried to nick his ball, he nearly knocked me over. 



Our Sainsbury’s delivery was cancelled yesterday and when they brought it today it looked as though the frozen stuff hadn’t been stored correctly. Nix rang up and they gave her all the money back and let her keep the food. Nix says that if she’s not sure about it getting defrosted a bit, I can have it and that includes roast potatoes 😋




This afternoon we just went locally. I like the little wood along the side of the recreation ground and we can walk down by the river too. It was lovely and sunny but the wind was very cold. 




We have a PCC meeting this evening so I’m hoping for another walk later on this afternoon. This will be to keep me quiet during the meeting but that will all depend on the biscuits available of course.



There is a new boat that comes into the harbour, it’s a dredger and it’s 340ft long…we saw it this morning, it’s very big.


PS from Nix…he’s not getting the roast potatoes 🤣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs