Quiet Day For Moi Today, Nix Went To The Dentist.



 We had to leave home group early last night  because I was very restless. Nix thinks I might have been passing another stone so I got half a paracetamol when we got home. The group were very nice there and said they didn’t mind me wandering around but they had noisy floors when I walked on them so Nix thought it would disturb everyone and she was worried about moi obviously 🙂I went to bed as soon as we got home and I slept through the night…I’m fine today. 


Rita was coming over to sit with me today while Nix went to the dentist so we walked into town to meet her. Once we got home they were chatting and drinking hot chocolate and then Nix rushed off for her dentist appt. I like to sleep on the sofa with my guest until Nix comes home but I didn’t hear her come in. It was a lovely surprise when I woke up to see her there and I was very happy even though Rita is very good company. It was the breeze on my face when the front door opened that woke me up. Nix has very clean teeth now and apparently it wasn’t too bad. She asked me if I’d like mine cleaned but I declined.



We walked back into town with Rita and I got a good nose around the churchyard and finally home. I am now asleep because I haven’t actually slept much today. Oh yes, we did get to see the sunset the other night as I slept for longer than I meant to. Nix can post a photo of that because she’s been too lazy to take any others today. 


So all that is left now is for Nix to get her eye fixed. She has to go the optician first who will then refer her back to the eye hospital. Her right eye doesn’t work properly at the moment because a membrane has grown over where she had the cataract thingy removed. She’s going to have it lasered which sounds very exciting…as long as it’s not happening to moi 🫢

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs