Widewater Lagoon Today πŸ™‚

 Look it’s not my fault if the wind blows from the west is it. It does mean that we can be quite a long way up the boardwalk before I get the whiff of breakfast. This entails a dash back in the opposite direction towards home which for some reason really annoys Nix.  I then get put on my lead because of my misbehaviour and Nix says as I’ve headed nearly all the way home anyway we may as well keep going. I think she’s just getting a bit lazy in her post virus thingy state and can’t wait to get home and fall asleep…again. 



Speaking of falling asleep, I wish Nix would fall asleep at night when she’s meant to. I got very confused last night because she slept in the spare room which is where I go to hide when she’s coughing. I didn’t know whether to stay there or go into the main bedroom which was empty. I decided to stay and got myself behind the blinds so I couldn’t hear so much. I’ll be glad when the new bed arrives on Saturday and Nix will be back in her own bedroom…I need my sanctuary. 



We have been to Widewater Lagoon this afternoon as it’s close to church and Nix wanted to write in the prayer book for Winston who has his operation tomorrow. I had my photo taken by the arch which looked very pretty. It would have been nice for the bride who got married there on Tuesday.



Yesterday we were all warned to keep away from the sea as the winds were so strong but when we went out in the afternoon there was a couple of kite surfers out at sea. It was very rough and Nix was worried for them but they really shouldn’t have been out there. Sadly the lifeboats and helicopters were called out yesterday afternoon as someone was in the water in Brighton. They had to give up about 10pm and sadly a body has been found this morning over at Saltdean. We wish people would do as they’re told and keep away from the rough seas. The lifeboat people were very brave risking their lives to save people.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ