Quite A Boring Day Today…Sorry 🤔
Well I’m slightly bored today. As you know they are giving our area new gas pipes and we had to wait in for the man to come and turn our boiler back on. It’s been really cold today and we haven’t had any heating so Nix has been wrapped up in her throw. She feels a lot better today but wasn’t very happy being cold. Anyway the man has just been and everything is working and the heating is on so we can get nice and warm now. Nix wasn’t sure whether he’d appreciate having to go up into the loft to get to the boiler but he didn’t mind. He did have to take the mirror off the wall though so the trap door could open and he didn’t put it back up. Took Nix ages to get it back up on the hook, she was getting really annoyed. Did you know Nix has never been up into the loft, she’s scared of the ladder 🫣
We had the café at church this morning after missing a couple of weeks due to Nix having Covid and then a wedding last Tuesday. Lots of thanks to Jenny and Jill for stepping in at the last moment. Nix managed to fuse all the lights with one of the kettles. She says it wasn’t her fault but it probably was 🤣
This evening Nix has one of her Deanery Synod meetings so Liz is coming to sit with me…I’m looking forward to that. Nix is looking forward to the lemon drizzle that they sometimes serve at the church they’re going to 😋 I’m expecting some to be brought home for moi…
Tomorrow Nix’s friend Sarah is coming to visit, they haven’t seen each other for about fifteen years. I’m looking forward to it too because hopefully I’ll get a decent walk unlike today.
We did walk past the BCJ’s house just now and the new people were arriving. It was really nice to be able to walk on that side of the road without having to worry about him suddenly appearing. I always found it quite exciting but Nix not so much…more stressful I think for her 🫢
Hardly any photos today because I haven’t been anywhere…




Comments
Post a Comment