Visit From Tracy And A Walk To The Woods

 Well the new bed arrived this morning, Nix was very excited about it which just goes to show, she really does need to get some kind of life 🤣🤣🤣 She took some photos but I know she won’t post them because she was too lazy to iron the bed linen and frankly it doesn’t look that pristine. She got a free mattress protector when she bought the bed and she only realised when she was putting it on that it’s a waterproof one. One of the of the places we rented when the bungalow was being done up had one of those and we did not like it as it made us too hot in the night. She’s had to put it on until the new cotton one arrives so tonight should be interesting. I don’t want to get too personal but with all the coughing that’s been going on, she’ll probably be glad of it 🤣🤣🤣




Tracy came to visit and I got lots of cuddles…I like that. She has a new rescue dog called Rupert and next time she visits she will bring him and we can go out for a walk together. He’s a Havanese crossed they think possibly with a poodle. You know what that means don’t you, he’s a ‘have a poo’💩🤣🤣🤣 



After Tracy left we headed for the recreation ground for a wander through the little wood. There was a really slithery stretch of mud which Nix nearly slipped on. She said if she’d landed in it she would have just sat there and cried…overly dramatic as usual 🤣  




Anyway, the cold sores have disappeared as if by magic and Nix feels a lot better. She’s still coughing but only when she lies down but says she’s too tired to stand up. I have suggested sitting up but you know what she’s like once she gets on that sofa, she likes a little doze. Oh yes she’s lost her sense of taste now though I noticed that didn’t stop her finishing off a whole bag of Maltesers 😋



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

For All Of Fripp’s Followers 🙂

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 😪