It Has Lost Her Voice…Peace At Last 🤣🤣🤣

 Nix has lost her voice but fortunately she is still able to type. Having said that she’s been laying on the sofa all day looking really sorry for herself so she will take some persuading methinks 🤔 To be fair she hasn’t slept much over the last few nights as I well know…too much coughing and she says now she’s just catching up during the day. Every time I get up and go and check she is asleep on the sofa under the fleece that Anne Floyd sent and she looks so comfortable I haven’t woken her up. It’s 3pm now and I’m thinking I can hold on for a few more hours. 



We did manage to get over to prayer and  meditation this morning, Nix had to take her own mug because of the dreaded cold sores which have since reappeared.  First there was one, then three and then none and now four. Nix can’t decide whether they’re all the same ones which keep disappearing and reappearing 🤣 It didn’t help that she poked one with her toothbrush last night and I don’t know if you know this but cold sores really bleed…a lot 🤣🤣🤣



The new bed is arriving quite early tomorrow morning so I’ll have to go for my walk really early as our friend Tracy is coming to visit and she and Nix will be chatting…well Tracy will be chatting, Nix will have to listen for once 🤣



It’s a good job Nix took a couple of photos this morning because it’s all we have though I may have heard her sneak in just now to take one of me sleeping…weird 🤗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

For All Of Fripp’s Followers 🙂

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 😪