Good Shepherd Community Lunch Today 😋

 


Well we’ve had quite a busy day today. We had a lovely walk on the beach first thing and then headed off to church. It’s Good Shepherd Sunday today and we had Archdeacon Martin come to speak to us. Nix thought he was very very good but I’m afraid I slept right through, even when Nix went up for communion. After the service we all had lunch together prepared for us by the lovely Lesley who if you remember brought Nix’s lunch over to her when she had Covid. You won’t be able to see me by the way as I’m under the table. I got a lot of compliments for being so well behaved and not begging. Frances let me lick her plate clean, Nix would never let me do that…it was shepherd’s pie 😋



We have a Good Shepherd banner at the front of church and for a donation you can put someone’s name on there. Nix put her mum’s name on there a while back, Nora Winifred. No one knows who that is so finally I am going on there and I expect Nix will want her name too. Chris Diebel who makes all our banners suggested ‘Nix and Fripp”. Personally I’m thinking ‘Fripp and Nix’ has a better ring to it 😝



We have just been out for a walk down by the river and the fishing boats. We had a little wander on the tiny beach there but then it started to rain so we have come home. I didn’t mind as I was quite tired.



PS It’s bank holiday tomorrow and we have a visitor…Nix won’t tell me who it is but she’s bought cake 🫢

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs