Free Breakfast And Free Lunch πŸ˜‹

 


I had to take myself off into the spare bedroom again last night because Nix was coughing too much and as you know I don’t like it. She got up three times in the night making tea and faffing around so I was glad I was in the other room. She seems much better today and hasn’t coughed so much so hopefully she is finally on the mend. 



Jonathan one of our neighbours came round to help Nix move the single bed into the spare bedroom ready for the new bed arriving on Saturday. I expect I’ll have to sleep in the main bedroom until then if Nix is going to be noisy but you never know, she may be quiet tonight. That would be very nice actually because I do like to share a room with her and I miss her when I sleep alone. I think she misses me too πŸ˜ͺ



I had a free breakfast on the beach this morning and then a free lunch when we went out again later. It’s very very windy, 60mph and Nix wasn’t going to let me off my lead but the sea was quite far out so I was released. I immediately smelled something very good and I was gone. It did mean Nix had to traipse over the pebbles to get me to come home and she does get a bit breathless at the moment so she wasn’t very happy about that. 



We’re home now and I’ve had a little bit of smoked mackerel on my sawdust balls because Nix thinks it will make them tastier. I don’t mind them on their own actually, they’re nice and crunchy and one of the bags has a mobility thingy in it so it’s helping me getting into the car. You should see Nix’s face when she has to hold the mackerel to cut it up…she thinks it’s disgusting, I on the other hand find it very yummy indeed especially the skin which Nix has a particular aversion to πŸ™„



Nix has an old friend visiting next week. She hasn’t seen Sarah since she left London so they are both very excited. They’ve been promising to meet up for years and it just hasn’t happened. Next Wednesday is the day so Nix is having a tidy up so Sarah can see our little bungalow at its best. She’s even threatening to clean the paving stones because it’s meant to be nice and sunny and we might sit out in the garden. 



Two of Nix’s cold sores disappeared overnight πŸ™‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ