We Went to The Bank Today

 


I am a little bit bored today to tell you the truth, I was expecting quite a bit more with it being Christmas week. I had to go on my lead on the beach this morning and all because I took off down to the shoreline across the tracks made by the shingle shifters. Nix could see their headlights on and panicked but I happen to know that they don’t start work until 8am and it wasn’t anywhere near that. Anyway she had to come after me and the shingle shifters’ tracks are actually quite deep. I found them really easy to get across, Nix not so much. Anyway when she finally caught up with me I had found a yummy dead fish which I wasn’t about to give up so she put my lead on and marched me home. I dropped the fish on the way back.



After lunch (a bag of Maltesers) we walked into town as Nix had to go into the bank. I matched the ladies in there as they were wearing festive red sweaters. After the bank we went to the pet shop and I think Nix was buying my Christmas present. She also put me on the scales but I had my coat on so she’s now got to weigh the coat so she can work out my weight. The coat was a bit wet when we got home so Nix put it on the radiator to dry 🫢 That wasn’t such a good idea because it started to smell really bad. I think I must have accidentally wee’d on it because it’s a bit big for me and flaps around. Anyway it’s in the washing machine now so Nix will weight it when it’s dry and then I can announce my new weight 🙂



We got some new towels so I am getting all of the old ones and tomorrow we are taking my old ones down to the Dogs Trust so the dogs there can get nice and dry when they get wet in the rain.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs