Three Walks Before Lunch 🙂



 I’ve been out three times today and all before lunchtime 🙂 First of all we had our usual early morning walk along the beach. We were just in time to see Nix’s friend Ali and her friends going in for their daily early morning dip. They always scream when they go in, you’d think they’d know by now it was going to be really really cold. I think they’re very brave, Nix thinks they’re completely mad 🙂 



After that we headed down to the Church of the Good Shepherd as Nix was hoping to meet two ladies who have volunteered to help her with the ‘warm spaces’ café when it opens. Nix didn’t realise that the early morning communion service on a Tuesday doesn’t last very long so by the time we got there everyone had gone. We’ll have to try again next week.



We went home so Nix could have a cup of tea and then we headed to the beach again to encourage the Christmas litter pickers. That didn’t go too well as I had a bit of a humping incident, well two actually so I had to go on the lead…the Pug was well grumpy. It was very busy down there and Nix said she wouldn’t be able to spot the BCJ if he arrived so best I stayed on my lead.



We’re home now and Nix has finished off Sheila’s shortbread…I didn’t get any 😕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs