Nix Isn’t Very Well Today…

 Nix isn’t very well today so there won’t be a blog as such. 

She felt a bit giddy when she woke up and instead of staying where she was, she decided to go to the bathroom. That was very dramatic I must say as she was crashing from one wall into the other and woke me up. Anyway, the dizziness has gone now and she thinks it’s her ears which have been a bit blocked up and we’re waiting for the doctor to call back... it’s been quite a long wait, six hours so far 😕 She has managed to get me out for my walks and Catherine next door has offered to take me too.


As there aren’t any photos I thought I’d be creative with some we already have of moi in my different coats 😇









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs