Nix Is Better And We Got A New Coffee Machine



I know you like to read about my adventures but I thought I should let you know about Nix. The doctor called yesterday and he had quite a long discussion with Nix and he asked her lots of questions. His diagnosis is vertigo which is hilarious really because Nix is absolutely terrified of heights, she won’t even go up the loft ladder πŸ™„ Anyway she has to put olive oil drops in one of her ears because it is blocked and if that doesn’t do the trick she will have to have her ear syringed. Nix isn’t amused because apparently you used to be able to get your ears syringed at the doctors, not any longer, you have to go somewhere and pay for it…let’s hope the olive oil works πŸ™‚ Thank you for all the messages, we haven’t had time to read them all but getting there. Nix got almost as many messages as I did when I was sick. Speaking of me being sick…it all started when I was seven and the horrible vet at the referral practice only gave me a two to three year prognosis. My vet Bron was a bit cross with the referrral vet because it wasn’t really her place to say and anyway she was completely wrong because I shall be 13 next Thursday πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ



We, well Nix, has to say thank you to Max Smothers and Jeannette Smothers because they sent Nix a Sainsbury’s voucher so she could buy lots of turkey mince for moi. Well of course I’ve gone off the turkey mince now and am enjoying my junk food as Nix calls it and so can you believe it, she bought a coffee machine instead. I wouldn’t mind but Nix doesn’t even drink coffee really but she says her friends do and it makes hot chocolate too. She’s just about to go onto YouTube to see how to work it πŸ™‚



We’ve been to the old golf course at Brooklands park this afternoon. Nix forgot to put my coat on but I wasn’t cold as the sun was out and there wasn’t much wind. I wish they’d hurry up and build the cafΓ©, Nix and I used to stop for tea and lemon drizzle. Hopefully it will be ready by the summer πŸ™‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs