Merry Christmas Everyone 🎄🎄🎄

 Nix has had three glasses of Prosecco so you probably shouldn’t expect too much 🤣



Church this morning for our Christmas service…I slept right the way through and didn’t even wake up when Nix went forward for communion. My bed was right next to the radiator 🙂 I got a present from Santa of some treats which I think was really from Sheila and Edgar and Nix got some shortbread from them too…I really wanted that 😋




We went for a quick walk on the beach when we came out and then we headed home and went next door to Jackie and Peter’s for our Christmas lunch. Catherine and Barney were there too and of course Indie. We took a present for Indie and I got two presents back. I got a reindeer and a dinosaur and I love them both…I’ll show you a photo tomorrow. We had a lovely lunch which Peter had made and there was Christmas pudding afterwards with Nix’s trifle. I fell asleep under the Christmas tree until it was time to go but just before we left Catherine ruffled up my ears. I really liked that so hopefully Nix will do it too now she knows that I like it 🙂



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs